Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Status update

Pretty good extended holiday weekend. Believed myself to have great revolutionary potential in nearly every encounter, but was thwarted by a familial preference for sporting events and the sensation of not feeling awkward. The good news is that Petite Sirah is like a revolution in the mouth -- at one point I think I experienced communism in the corner. Also: Saw first episode ever of Dancing with the Stars. Jimminy Christmas, man. The revolution needs a whole new party planner. This concludes my weekend report from the front lines of hearts and minds.

3 comments:

Sasha said...

Just wondering:

What are you doing for May Day? Do you celebrate it?

Hattie said...

Hmm. We ignored Easter all together. It can be done.

JRB said...

Sasha:

I'm hanging out with my mom, who's in town today.

I haven't heard of anything especially interesting happening for May Day in Philly. I try to celebrate or observe these types of things everyday. What are you up to?