Saturday, September 18, 2004

For My Conservative Friends: An Alternative Point of View

from FrontPageMag
Republicans always rant about big government, but government has grown under every single Republican administration since WWII and continues to grow under this one. We are a party of big government whether we want to admit it or not. Handouts will always be popular with their recipients. If you have a way to actually make Republicans reduce the size of government, I'm all for it, but until then, tell the truth.

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

I'm getting dizzy--now what's a conservative again? The lines are blurring. The rules are merging. Think, Sheryl! Think!

Hold on....I think, therefore I am a liberal. Ahhhh....caught in self inflicted quagmire of dogma. :-O

gecko said...

Sheryl! Snap out of it!

Sheryl said...

Whew!, thanks Gecko.