Thursday, August 06, 2009

Credibility

Wall Street Journal:

"Not everyone's going to vote," said Ambassador Richard Holbrooke, the U.S. special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan, after a trip to the region last week.

Holbrooke said the vote will still be credible. "It's an extraordinary thing to hold an election in the middle of a war," he told reporters in Washington.

Personally, I've always thought it was an extraordinary thing to hold an election in the middle of somebody else's country!

3 comments:

thankgodimatheist said...

Hi lady...
I saw your comment on As'ad's page were you were saying you're interested in reading As'ad's friends' blogs, so here I am...My/Our blog has a history..It was set up after As'ad closed his blog to comments. We were many who used to comment there and we found ourselves "orphelins"..We continued here:
http://angryarabscommentsection.blogspot.com/
If you care have a look...As for your blog, I'm very curious to read and get more insights so you might be seeing me often...Take care.
Thankgodimatheist (which one of As'ad's friends? Tell you later)

thankgodimatheist said...

Ok so you're not a lady but a Monsieur...My bad!

JRB said...

Thanks! I appreciate you sharing the link.