Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Margaret Hassan



from Under the Same Sun
The reports are that Margaret Hassan may have been murdered. Watch the very politicians that spent their lives killing the people she tried desperately to save weep crocodile tears for her, as they read eulogies from teleprompters.

I believe this picture of her that's been making the rounds dates from the sanctions era... [She] opposed those sanctions vociferously -- don't expect either Bush nor Blair, who supported those sanctions to mention that fact.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I wouldn't put it past the crew in the White House to be assassinating some of these people just to rile up support for their war efforts. I'm not saying they have done that, but I don't think it would disturb their consciences (or rather lack thereof.) Just another case of necessary and "collateral" damage.

I agree with what you said in my blogged about being angry as hell. Thanks for all the great posts today, Ryan!!! You do good work when you are angry. :)