Saturday, February 14, 2004

Untie! 3

Show and Tel on Delaware Avenue isn't particularly fancy or anything. It's kind of lame. But at least it's not dirty or anything like that. I would say it's probably a middle of the road sort of joint. It's just a big space, really, with this L-shaped bar where the girls dance. You have to bring your own beer, though.

The dancing Sunday night was pretty uninspired, except for this German girl who could spin really fast on the pole and hang herself upside down. She was fun to watch because she was good at it. My only problem was that whenever she looked at me I had to pretend to be thinking about something else. So I sat kind of sideways and watched her when she was turned around.

The other girls didn't dance so much as they reclined in your field of vision, at which point you, provided you were not me, threw wads of cash on "them." My friend also found this objectionable. So we talked about Japan instead, on account that my friend was visiting from there.

No comments: